0.5" Digital Ceramic Graduated Perfect Curler - Black
(You save 53%)
The Digital Curling Rod Collection gives you full volume and a natural look. Optimize your styling ranging from tight ringlets and spirals to large curls and waves!
Style at ease with Cortex’s new range of Professional Line digital curlers! Negative Ions promote smoother, silkier hair. Sleek, ergonomic and non-slip grip designed for professional comfort. Heats to maximum temperature swiftly to save time.
The Far-infrared Technology delivers consistent heat to hair from the inside out, protecting hair from heat damage while reducing bacteria.
- Digital Display with Programmable Auto Shut Off
- Temperature Lock Feature
- 11’ Heat Resistant Textile Cord
- Heat resistant glove included
- Swivel cord prevents tangling
- Looped end for easy storage
- Anti-static technology
- Dual Voltage, 110-220V, 50/60Hz
- Temperature 140°F -450°F (230°C)
- Power: 45W(USA)/ 25W(Canada)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Plug the curling iron cord into a standard household electrical outlet and wait until curling iron is fully heated.
- Start by holding the curling iron vertically with the clasp facing forward.
- Gently slide curling iron down to hair ends.
- To avoid crimped ends, make sure they are securely wound under the spoon in the direction of the desired curl.
- Always place the spoon above the hair strand when making a curl you want rolled under; place the spoon under the hair strand when making a flip style.
- Wind the hair up as far as you want it curled, being careful not to let the iron touch the scalp.
- Hold in place for 8-12 seconds, depending on the texture and length of your hair. For tighter, bouncier curls, roll less hair.
- For looser, free flowing curls, roll more hair.
0.5 inch plate