1.25" Limited Edition Heat Wave Ceramic Flat Iron - Metallic Rubber
(You save 86%)
The Limited Edition Heat Wave ceramic straighteners are the perfect tools to create that silky, smooth look your heart desires!
Whether your hair is delicate or full of bouncy volume, 100% ceramic plates and far-infrared technology allows the flat iron to smoothly glide over each strand with gentle, even heat.
The plates also release negative ions, which seal cuticles to boost moisture retention and cut down on frizz for a smooth, glossy finish. The powerful ionic technology allows the hair to look flawless with minimum effort.
- Black tourmaline gemstone plates
- Sleek, ergonomic, non-slip grip
- Heats to maximum temperature rapidly
- 360 degree swiveling cord prevents tangling
- Variable temperature settings for all hair types
- Ergonomic, non-slip handle
- Looped end for storing on a wall hook
- Dual Voltage: 110-220V, 60Hz
- Temperature: 140-450F (60C-230C)
- Power: 105W (USA)/60W (Canada)
- Manufacturer warranty
- Hair should be clean and completely dried before using the flat iron. Plug the iron into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on unit and wait until flat iron is heated up fully.
- For best results, start with a section of hair that is 1.5 inches wide and no more than 1⁄2 inch thick.
- Open the iron and place the hair section between the two hot plates, close to the scalp.
- Trap hair between the plates by firmly squeezing the handles together. While maintaining the tension, slowly pull the unit down along the hair section towards the end.
- At the end, release the pressure on the handle and allow the hair to slide out.
- Repeat process on additional sections of hair until you achieve the hairstyle you desire. It may be necessary to repeat process on certain areas, depending on the texture of your hair.
1.25 inch plate