1.25" Wild Animal Print Collection Ceramic Flat Iron
(You save 82%)
Whether your hair is delicate or full of bouncy volume, 100% ceramic plates smoothly glide over each strand with gentle, even heat. The plates also release negative ions which seal cuticles to boost moisture retention and cut down on frizz or a smooth, glossy finish.
The powerful ionic technology allows the stylist to work evenly on all hair as well as beginners at home. The far-infrared technology heats to maximum temperature quickly.
- Black tourmaline gemstone plates
- Sleek, ergonomic, non-slip grip
- 360 degree swiveling cord prevents tangling
- Variable temperature settings for all hair types
- Ergonomic, non-slip handle
- Looped end for storing on a wall hook
- Dual Voltage: 110-240V, 50-60Hz
- Temperature: 140-450F (60C-230C)
- Power: 105W (USA)/60W (Canada)
- Manufacturer warranty
- Hair should be clean and completely dried before using the flat iron. Plug the iron into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on unit and wait until flat iron is heated up fully.
- For best results, start with a section of hair that is 1.5 inches wide and no more than 1⁄2 inch thick.
- Open the iron and place the hair section between the two hot plates, close to the scalp.
- Trap hair between the plates by firmly squeezing the handles together. While maintaining the tension, slowly pull the unit down along the hair section towards the end.
- At the end, release the pressure on the handle and allow the hair to slide out.
- Repeat process on additional sections of hair until you achieve the hairstyle you desire. It may be necessary to repeat process on certain areas, depending on the texture of your hair.
1.25 inch plate