1.5" Professional Thermalon One Pass Digital Flat Iron - Black Cherry
(You save 60%)
The Professional Thermalon One Pass Flat Iron uses far–infrared technology to promote a silkier, smoother finish for that professional salon style. The Thermolon plate and barrel protects the hair from being damaged.
Sleek ergonomic nonstick grip designed for professional comfort, and floating plates optimize styling efficiency.
- Rubber Handle
- Voltage: 120V, 60Hz
- Cord Length: 11ft heat resistant textile power cord.
- Hanging hook for easy storage.
- Hair should be clean and completely dried before using the flat iron.
- Plug the iron into an electrical outlet.
- Turn on unit and wait until flat iron is heated up fully.
- For best results, start with a section of hair that is 1.5 inches wide and no more than 1⁄2 inch thick.
- Open the iron and place the hair section between the two hot plates, close to the scalp.
- Trap hair between the plates by firmly squeezing the handles together. While maintaining the tension, slowly pull the unit down along the hair section towards the end.
- At the end, release the pressure on the handle and allow the hair to slide out.
- Repeat process on additional sections of hair until you achieve the hairstyle you desire. It may be necessary to repeat process on certain areas, depending on the texture of your hair.
1.5 inch plates