BRILLIANCE NEW YORK
Style Setter - 1″ Flat Iron with Pure Tourmaline & Diamond Plates
(You save 55%)
The Sleek 1" Flat Iron is designed to give you sleek, shiny, manageable hair. With the ability to create straight, curly or waved hair, this iron features 100% ceramic plates that radiate far-infrared heat, moisturizing and protecting your hair from the roots.
• Pure Tourmaline and diamond ultra smooth plate
• Diamond technology (tm) for even heat distribution
• Negative Ions which help seal the cuticle, locking the moisture inside your hair shaft, protecting your hair from humidity
• Far infrared technology to help stimulate hair growth and improve condition of damaged hair
• Nano silver technology Gem-IN Technology (tm) to help prevent hair damage and dandruff
• Floating plate design
• Universal voltage – guaranteed to work anywhere in the world
• Maximum temperature: 450 F/ 230 C
• Professional model suitable for all hair types
• Lifetime warranty
GETTING AN ULTRA MODERN STRAIGHT LOOK
- Brush your hair thoroughly making sure there are no knots or tangles. Starting at your ear line, section you hair using your fingers or a comb and clip the top section up.
- Starting as close to your roots as safely possible, place the combed 2 inch / 5 cm section of hair in the center of the two plates of your Brilliance New York Diamond Iron, close the styler with a nice grip.
- Slowly and carefully pull the styler away from your roots, allowing your hair to glide through the Diamond plates.
- Repeat the above steps for all of your hair, section by section, until you are finished.
Insert a 2 inch / 5 cm section of your hair between the plates, gently squeeze the handles together and turn your Diamond Iron upwards toward your head.
- After completing a FULL turn, slowly slide your styler all the way down. The hair will bounce into a curl once out of the plates.
FLIP UP / FLIP UNDER / BUMPS
- Insert a 2 inch / 5 cm section of hair between the plates, then gently squeeze the handles together and glide slowly. Once you get half way down your hair (without stopping) slightly bend your wrist outwards and continue to slide all the way to the end.
- To flip the hair under, flip wrist inward to curl under.
WAVES / BODY & VOLUME
- Follow instructions for curls and just use a bigger section of hair and go faster while gliding the styler.
- For body and volume, start as close as safely possible to your roots, and instead of gliding the styler down, push it UP and away in the shape of a rainbow, lifting your roots and giving your hair more body at the root.
Tourmaline plates with plastic housing
1" inch ceramic plate