BRILLIANCE NEW YORK
The Posh Traveler - 0.5" Flat Iron Pink with Diamond Technology
(You save 75%)
The secret to great hairstyles starts with great tools! The Posh Traveler is a unique ½” Flat Iron making it one of the world's smallest yet most efficient on the go flat irons. Utilizing Diamond Technology The Posh Traveler will give your hair more body and volume. Far Infra Red technology provides constant even heat distribution and no damaging hot spots. Our Diamond iron offers heating temperatures up to 392 degrees. With Professional features, you can achieve salon results at home or on the go!
- Size: 1/2" plates
- Heats up to 392 F / 200 C
- Excellent for travel
- Great for giving your hair more body and volume
- Extremely useful for bangs or styling shorter hair
- Great For giving your hair more body and volume.
- Extremely useful for bangs or styling shorter hair.
- Featuring Tourmaline and diamonds ultra smooth plates.
- An advanced ceramic heater for better recovery time.
- Genius small design allows you to get closer than ever to your roots.
- Far Infrared and Negative Ion technology to eliminate damaging hot spots.
- Heats up to 392°F / 200°C.
GETTING AN ULTRA MODERN STRAIGHT LOOK
- Brush your hair thoroughly making sure there are no knots or tangles. Starting at your ear line, section you hair using your fingers or a comb and clip the top section up.
- Starting as close to your roots as safely possible, place the combed 2 inch / 5 cm section of hair in the center of the two plates of your Brilliance New York Diamond Iron, close the styler with a nice grip.
- Slowly and carefully pull the styler away from your roots, allowing your hair to glide through the Diamond plates.
- Repeat the above steps for all of your hair, section by section, until you are finished.
- Insert a 2 inch / 5 cm section of your hair between the plates, gently squeeze the handles together and turn your Diamond Iron upwards toward your head.
- After completing a FULL turn, slowly slide your styler all the way down. The hair will bounce into a curl once out of the plates.
FLIP UP / FLIP UNDER / BUMPS
- Insert a 2 inch / 5 cm section of hair between the plates, then gently squeeze the handles together and glide slowly. Once you get half way down your hair (without stopping) slightly bend your wrist outwards and continue to slide all the way to the end.
- To flip the hair under, flip wrist inward to curl under.
WAVES / BODY & VOLUME
- Follow instructions for curls and just use a bigger section of hair and go faster while gliding the styler.
- For body and volume, start as close as safely possible to your roots, and instead of gliding the styler down, push it UP and away in the shape of a rainbow, lifting your roots and giving your hair more body at the root.
Tourmaline plates with plastic housing
1/2 inch ceramic plates