BRILLIANCE NEW YORK
Trend Setter - Silky Straight Digital 1" Professional Titanium Flat Iron with Diamond Technology
(You save 61%)
The secret to great hairstyles starts with great tools! This unique Silky Straight Digital 1" Professional Titanium Flat Iron utilizes Diamond Technology to give your hair more body and volume than ever before. Far Infra Red technology provides constant even heat distribution and causes no damaging hot spots. This flat iron offers heating temperatures up to 450 degrees, it's digital screen allows you to see the exact temperature so that you can control the temperature according to your hair texture. With Professional features and user-friendly display, you can achieve salon results at home!
• Maximum Temperature 450 F / 225 C
• Approved to be used during Brazilian Keratin straightening services
• More than 100 different temperature settings
• Ultra smooth Diamond and Titanium 1" plates
• An Advanced Ceramic heater for better recovery time
• Automatic shut off feature for extra safety
• Built in Ionic Generator for hundreds of millions of more negative ions than other tools
• Cool tip for easier and safer styling
• Far Infra red and Negative ions technology
• Advanced LCD screen for more accurate temperature control
• Dual Voltage -- • Excellent for traveling internationally
GETTING AN ULTRA MODERN STRAIGHT LOOK
- Brush your hair thoroughly making sure there are no knots or tangles. Starting at your ear line, section you hair using your fingers or a comb and clip the top section up.
- Starting as close to your roots as safely possible, place the combed 2 inch / 5 cm section of hair in the center of the two plates of your Brilliance New York Diamond Iron, close the styler with a nice grip.
- Slowly and carefully pull the styler away from your roots, allowing your hair to glide through the Diamond plates.
- Repeat the above steps for all of your hair, section by section, until you are finished.
- Insert a 2 inch / 5 cm section of your hair between the plates, gently squeeze the handles together and turn your Diamond Iron upwards toward your head.
- After completing a FULL turn, slowly slide your styler all the way down. The hair will bounce into a curl once out of the plates.
FLIP UP / FLIP UNDER / BUMPS
- Insert a 2 inch / 5 cm section of hair between the plates, then gently squeeze the handles together and glide slowly. Once you get half way down your hair (without stopping) slightly bend your wrist outwards and continue to slide all the way to the end.
- To flip the hair under, flip wrist inward to curl under.
WAVES / BODY & VOLUME
- Follow instructions for curls and just use a bigger section of hair and go faster while gliding the styler.
- For body and volume, start as close as safely possible to your roots, and instead of gliding the styler down, push it UP and away in the shape of a rainbow, lifting your roots and giving your hair more body at the root.
Titanium & Diamond plates with plastic housing
9 ft. swivel cord