It's great for exfoliating, and leaves your skin extremely soft and smooth, because nobody wants to be ashy and dull!
Here’s a favorite DIY’s to get rid of dry skin.
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 medium mason jar (or any jar with lid)
- ½ cup of Sky Organics Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Sky Organics Rose Water Toner
- ½ cup Raw Cane Sugar
- ½ cup Sky Organics Jojoba Oil or Sky Organics Sweet Almond Oil
- 3 fragrant roses optional
- Add coconut oil to the bottom of your jar.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Rose Water.
- Pluck the petals of 2 roses and place them into the jar.
- Add your raw sugar. If you can’t find raw cane sugar, brown sugar is a great option! The coarser the better.
- Add jojoba oil on top of the sugar.
- Wait a minute for your oil to seep down to the flower petals and then top it off with a little more almond or jojoba oil.
- Add the petals of 1 more rose.
- Last but not least, put the lid back on and let it sit so the oils can soak into the flower petals.
Ready to try it?
Take a spoon and mash all the ingredients! Sugar will break up the rose petals and they’ll continue to break up as you rub the scrub onto your skin.
The smell is AMAZING, and what better way to start off your weekend? This scrub can have a shelf life of 1 year, but why would it ever take you so long to use such magical smelling scrub? Hope you try it and let us know how much you loved it!
NOTE: all measurements are subject to the size of your jar. I broke it up into thirds– in other words, everything should be equal parts and each layer should take up 1/3 of the jar.
Credit to www.skyorganics.com
Of course, Best Beauty Finds has all your skincare options covered.
Click here to explore more for your skin, from scrubs and cleansers, to everything for follow-up moisturizing and more.