FOOD for your SKIN
Hemp seed oil has been dubbed “Nature’s most perfectly balanced oil“, due to the fact that it contains all of the 21 known amino acids and offers the perfectly balanced 3:1 ratio of Omega 6 (Linoleic) to Omega 3 (alpha-Linolenic) essential fatty acids, determined to be the optimum requirement for a healthy skin.
- Plumps tired, dry skin: Rejuvenates the skin, creating a more youthful glow.
- Provides-long lasting moisture: If your skin gets dry halfway through the day, you may want to try this oil, since continued use over time will help your skin’s ability to retain moisture.
- Balance Oily Skin: Because hemp seed oil doesn’t clog pores, it’s often thought to be the ideal moisturizer for skin that has suffered from these issues.
- Skin calming: If you could use some relief from the feeling of some temporary skin irritation, this may be the oil for you. Hemp seed oil is naturally calming and the moisture it provides combats temporary discomfort.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles: Hemp seed oil can protect against different environmental factors and can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Suitable for all skin types: What do you do if your skin is just struggling? Maybe you have clogged pores or dryness all at once. Hemp seed oil is calming and soothing while providing just the right amount of moisture.