Jan 23 , 2018
We've compiled a short list of actions that we can instantly do to make sure our teeth is whiter than ever.
1) The standard approach to fight teeth discoloration: use teeth whitening products that you can get on the shelves of your nearest pharmacy. Those items include a mild amount of bleach that can remove superficial stains.
2) Use more advanced techniques. You can find many teeth brightening kits, stripes and what not. Don't expect much of those, they usually don't work. If you're smoking, or if you're drinking coffee - those stains are likely to stay, but overall upon frequent daily use, you'll get your results.
3) Ever heard of Baking Soda? dip your tooth brush in standard baking soda that you can find in nearly every kitchen and brush your teeth thoroughly for 5 minutes. Repeat this process for 2 weeks for best results, and you'll find that it's working, sometimes better than other methods.
4) The natural approach - Did you know that Celery, Apples, Carrots and other vegetables and fruit may help you get whiter teeth?
When you eat, your mouth produces saliva. This helps remove leftovers which can cause stains, and also balances your PH level, which is recommended.
5) What worked for me - to prepare this article I've tried many sets, kits, tooth pastes and remedies, but there was one that worked extraordinary well, instantly. It takes about 5-10 minutes and one time is enough to show a SIGNIFICANT difference. Check out the Video for more details.